This CDE is designed to give younger members an opportunity to participate in an activity where they may display their leadership and speaking abilities. This is an initial mastery event.
Participants in this career development event will become proficient in the following areas:
- Improve memorization skills
- Understand how to analyze large pieces of work
- Articulate thoughts and ideas pertaining to the creed for public understanding
- Develop public speaking skills for crowds of various sizes
- Effectively respond to inquiries about agriculture and how it relates to the creed
- Develops a greater sense of purpose and pride for the organization