Alumni and Supporters State Council
Alumni and Supporters Annual Membership Renewal
Membership needs to be completed by January 31, 2021 to have eligible delegates for voting purposes.
The Oregon Alumni council members will assist chapters with updating their rosters online through the National FFA.org website. To complete this, you must be an active alumni leader on FFA.org. If you are an active leader, you are likely in the system already, we just have to update your status to alumni leader. You can have up to two leaders identified in the system. This will allow you to add new members, renew annual members, add impact data, etc. Council members can support your chapter to get this completed.
After you have a leader on ffa.org, use the below tutorial to assist in updating and verifying your chapters membership for the 2020-21 year. Updating the roster through FFA.org will allow you the ability to print off your own invoice for the annual fee.
Alumni and Supporters Constitution and Bylaws
Funding for local FFA Alumni and Supporters
National FFA has several opportunities to get further funding. Visit the National FFA Toolbox to explore those opportunities.
Oregon FFA Alumni and Supporters State Council Position Applications
Each year the Oregon FFA Alumni & Supporters delegate body at our Annual Meeting held during the Oregon FFA State Convention elects council members to help guide the support that we can offer to our affiliates across Oregon. To allow our delegates and alumni members across Oregon the opportunity to learn a bit more about those individuals interested in a council position, we have adopted the following application to our election process.
The Nomination and Election process will be as follows:
- Those interested will review the application packet and fill out an application. Electronic packet includes:
- Applications will be due back to the Alumni and Supporters by January 30th.
- Completed applications will be reviewed and sent out to all Alumni and Supporters affiliates so they can be informed on who is running for the positions.
- At the annual meeting all candidates will be given the opportunity to give a short speech before the election.
- A prepared ballot for each position will be used for voting by the delegates.
- No nominations will be taken from the floor.
Elected council positions are, President-Elect, (President, Past-President), Secretary, Treasurer, Reporter, and six regional Vice-Presidents. The regional Vice-Presidents are strategically placed annually. All council positions are a two year term. Elections for council positions rotate every other year as follows:
- Treasurer, Reporter and 3 VPs on even years (2022, 2024, 2026, etc.)
- Secretary, 3 VPs and the President Elect on odd years (2021, 2023, 2025, etc.)
- (President-Elect candidates must be current council member with minimum two years of service.)
Council Members are expected at all times to conduct themselves in a professional business-like manner and dress in appropriate attire for all recognized activities of the OR FFA Alumni. Appropriate attire is business casual. Wearing official FFA logo and gear is highly encouraged, especially when going on stage at prestigious events. All council members should wear official name badge at all recognized FFA activities.
Thank you again for your interest in serving on the Oregon FFA Alumni & Supporters State Council.
Individual Awards and Chapter Awards
See the below links for the application for the Outstanding Individual and Chapter Awards. Winners will be recognized onstage at the Oregon FFA State Convention and have a chance to be recognized on the national level. Take some time to show your supporters how you appreciate them! Applications due January 30, 2021