Looking for help? Contact a member of the Oregon FFA Alumni and Supporters Council
Interested in the current news about Oregon FFA Alumni and Supporters? Check out our most recent newsletters!
Constitution and Bylaw Amendments:
Please read and review the Constitution and Bylaw Amendments for the Oregon FFA Alumni and Supporters before the State Convention. These will be discussed at our annual meeting.
Funding for local FFA Alumni and Supporters:
National FFA has several opportunities to get further funding. Visit this page to explore those opportunities.
State Council Position Applications:
Each year the Oregon FFA Alumni & Supporters delegate body at our Annual Meeting held during the Oregon FFA State Convention elects council members to help guide the support that we can offer to our to our Alumni and Supporters Chapters. To allow our delegates and alumni members across Oregon the opportunity to learn a bit more about those individuals interested in a council position, last year we added this application to our election process.
The Nomination and Election process will be as follows:
- Those interested will review application packet and fill out an application. Electronic packet includes:
- Applicants must be a current rostered member in good standing with Oregon and National FFA Alumni and Supporters by March 1st 2020.
- Applications will be due back to the Alumni and Supporters by January 31st 2020.
- Completed applications will be reviewed and sent out to all Alumni and Supporters Chapters so they can be informed on who is running for the positions.
- At the annual meeting all candidates will be given the opportunity to give a short speech before the election.
- A prepared ballot for each position will be used for voting by the delegates.
- No nominations will be taken from the floor.
Elected council positions are, President-Elect, (President, Past-President), Secretary, Treasurer, Reporter, and six regional Vice-Presidents. The regional Vice-Presidents are strategically placed annually. All council positions are a two year term. Elections for council positions rotate every other year as follows:
- Treasurer, Reporter and 3 VPs on even years (2020, 2022, 2024, etc.)
- Secretary, 3 VPs and the President Elect on odd years (2019, 2021, 2023, etc.)
- (President-Elect candidates must be current council member with minimum two years of service.)
Council Members are expected at all times to conduct themselves in a professional business-like manner and dress in appropriate attire for all recognized activities of the OR FFA Alumni. Appropriate attire is business casual. Wearing official FFA logo and gear is highly encouraged, especially when going on stage at prestigious events. All council members should wear official name badge at all recognized FFA activities.
Thank you again for your interest in serving on the Oregon FFA Alumni & Supporters State Council.
Individual Awards and Chapter Awards:
See the below links for the application for the Outstanding Individual and Chapter Awards. Winners will be recognized onstage at the Oregon FFA State Convention and have a chance to be recognized on the national level. Take some time to show your supporters how you appreciation them!
Mailing Address for Oregon FFA Alumni and Supporters:
Oregon FFA Alumni and Supporters
PO Box 13938
Salem, OR 97309
|Oregon FFA Alumni Council Members||E-mail Address|
|Tom||Rutledge||President (odd year)||email@example.com|
|Swede||Salo||Past President- (odd year)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Erik||Karn||President-Elect (Odd year)||email@example.com|
|Teri||McKenzie||Treasurer (even year)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Debbie||Price||Secretary (odd year)||email@example.com|
|Caitlyn||Kautz||Reporter (Even year)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Briana||Tanaka||Regional VP 1 (Odd year)||email@example.com|
|Charlie||Hall||Regional VP 2 (even year)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Cliff||Bergstrom||Regional VP 3 (odd year)||email@example.com|
|Steve||Matthias||Regional VP 4 (even year)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Myles||Ralston||Regional VP 5 (odd year)||email@example.com|
|Kristy||Dark||Regional VP 6 (even year)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lee||Letsch||Oregon FFA Association Representative||Lee@oregonffa.com|