2019 Convention Date & Schedule:
- March 22-25, 2019 at the Deschutes Fair & Expo Center
- Schedule to be released Mid-January
Convention Registration Rates:
- Students: $50
- Advisors & Student Teachers: $50
- Guests: $20
o Includes: Chaperones, Bus Drivers, parents & family members, past officers, alumni & supporters, Judges, Industry Representatives and other community members that are not a registered FFA member or advisor
o You must be a registered convention guest in order to attend convention sessions
Convention Registration will close March 15, 2019. After this point, registration will only occur onsite at convention in the Convention Office at Deschutes Fair & Expo Center Middle Sister.
- Pre-order your convention t-shirt by Feb 15 for discounted Convention Shirts (Order form and Shirt Design to be released in Mid January)
- Official convention t-shirt with XS- XL for $10. Each additional X (up to XXX) will be $1 more.
- Official Convention Hoodie Sweatshirt with sizes S-XL for $25. Each additional X (up to XXX) will be $1 more.
- Limited t-shirts and sweatshirts will be available at convention: $15/t-shirts & $30/sweatshirts.
Interested in becoming a judge for this year? Sign up here!
- Judge Nominations will open in January
- We are always in need of convention judges. All judges must be at least four years removed from high school.
- Judges may only judge one level (District, Sectional, or State) per CDE each school year.
- Event rules may be found here
- Events Include:
o Public Speaking
o Extemporaneous Public Speaking
o Creed Speaking
o Job Interview
o Marketing Plan
o Ag Issues
o Agriscience Fair
o Star of Oregon Selection
Convention Career Show:
If you are trying to register for a booth at the Convention Career Show & Expo, please click here (Link coming soon)