2019 Convention Dates & Schedule:
- March 22-25, 2019 at the Deschutes Fair & Expo Center
- Draft Convention Schedule (Still subject to change)
Convention Registration Rates:
- Advisors & Student Teachers: $50
- Guests: $20
- To register as a guest click here
- Includes: Chaperones, Bus Drivers, parents & family members, past officers, alumni & supporters, Judges, Industry Representatives and other community members that are not a registered FFA member or advisor
- You must be a registered convention guest in order to attend convention sessions
- Convention Registration will close March 15, 2019. After this point, registration will only occur onsite at convention in the Convention Office at Deschutes Fair & Expo Center Middle Sister.
- Pre-order your convention t-shirt by Feb 15 for discounted Convention Shirts (Order form and Shirt Design to be released in Mid January
- Official convention t-shirt with XS- XL for $10. Each additional X (up to XXX) will be $1 more.
- Official Convention Hoodie Sweatshirt with sizes S-XL for $25. Each additional X (up to XXX) will be $1 more.
- Limited t-shirts and sweatshirts will be available at convention: $15/t-shirts & $30/sweatshirts.
Interested in becoming a judge for this year? Sign up here!
- We are always in need of convention judges. All judges must be at least four years removed from high school.
- Judges may only judge one level (District, Sectional, or State) per CDE each school year.
- Event rules may be found here
- Events Include:
- Public Speaking
- Extemporaneous Public Speaking
- Creed Speaking
- Job Interview
- Marketing Plan
- Ag Issues
- Agriscience Fair
- Star of Oregon Selection
Convention Career Show:
If you are trying to register for a booth at the Convention Career Show & Expo, please contact us below: