All Documents, forms, and entry forms can be found below.
Dates for this year’s Oregon State Fair are August 23rd- September 2nd. With FFA at the Fair August 21st – August 26th.
See schedule for more details on FFA events:
Draft 2019 FFA State Fair Schedule
SIGNED EXHIBITOR CONSENT FORMS MUST BE PRESENTED UPON ARRIVAL TO STATE FAIR FOR EACH EXHIBITOR.
Preparation for the Fair:
- Review the premium books carefully to familiarize yourself with the details. Students need to be very aware of these regulations. Including rules regarding animal welfare and showmanship ethics.
- Please make sure students have read and have in their possession a copy of the Livestock Show Ring Code of Ethics and any necessary livestock ownership documents.
- Use the premium book to familiarize your students, their parents, your superintendent, and other with the FFA activities t the State Fair.
- There are additions and modifications to division and call offerings. Due to changes in instructors, we have rearranged some assignments. You will find an updated assignment list enclosed for your review.
- All forms required for state fair exhibits and events are due in the State FFA Office no later that August 1st. THIS IS A HARD DEADLINE. LATE ENTRIES OR ENTRIES NOT IN MICROSOFT OFFICE EXCEL FORMAT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Entry Form Exceptions: Crops, Nursery, Wool and Ag Mechanics projects do not need to be listed on the Form SF-1 submitted by August 1st. Members with those projects should have name and address and crops in the description. When they check in their exhibits on Thursday, August 24th, they should bring a copy of Form SF-1 with their actual entries listed on the form.
State Fair entry forms should be sent by the chapter advisor by EMAIL ONLY to:
Lee Letsch at:
- Admission and parking permits will be provided only to agriculture instructors, official chaperones, livestock, poultry, and rabbit exhibitors, and participants in the FFA contests held at the fair.
- Bracelets will be given out between 1:00 pm and 9:00 pm on August 21st.
- Exhibitors have first priority on passes.
- Official FFA Chaperones will also receive passes. Your chaperones must be designated on the enclosed chaperone form and sent in by August 1st. Passes will be granted to FFA members and division superintendents first, followed by chaperones. Chaperones are responsible for all members in the chapter, not just their own children. They should be prepared to serve in that capacity.
- General State Fair Rules and Camping information can be found here.
- Schedule of Activites: Familiarize your participants with the schedule and the importance of arriving ahead of schedule for their events. Please check both 4-H & FFA and Open Show schedules to avoid conflicts. Contact superintendents of both shows if a conflict occurs.
- Exhibitor Meetings: Attendance is required at exhibitor meetings for all livestock exhibitors. The first exhibitor meeting will be held Friday morning in the sheep Showring. Any other meetings will be announced as necessary.
- The FFA Division of the Oregon State Fair had been organized and planned for participation by active FFA members. Each entry form that is received in the State FFA Office will be checked for current membership. If dues have not been paid for any individuals entering, those individuals must pay membership dues before they are eligible to participate in the State Fair.
Advisors: Please review the following information with your livestock exhibitors before they fill out entry forms:
- Members will register by breed division for registered or grade animals
- If a crossbreed, an entry must be shown in the commercial cross.
- If the animal is not registered in the exhibitors name, a copy of the SAE agreement must be attached.
- If the registration papers are not brought to onsite registration for verification, animals will be moved into commercial class.
- Registered and grade animals will be shown together, unless there are enough entries to divide into registered and grade classes.
- If registering by “other breed”, please indicate what breed.
Exhibitor Release Information:
- All livestock exhibits will be released Monday, August 26th, starting at 3:00 pm with a staggered release for exhibitors based on distance. A release schedule will be posted on the barn office.
- Livestock exhibits must be out of the barn no later than 9:00 pm, Monday, August 26th. If you need to hold your animal(s) over for the open show, you must make arrangements. Please let state staff know by 8am on Saturday if you need to hold over.
2019 Horse Premium Book, Entry Form & Waiver
2019 Livestock Premium Book
2019 Livestock Entry Form (to be submitted as a chapter by advisor)
2019 Exhibitor Consent Form
2019 Small Animal Premium Book
2019 Small Animal Entry Form
2019 Static Exhibit Premium Book
2019 Static Exhibit Entry Form (bring to Fair onsite registration)
Livestock Holders Contest Entry Form
OSU Stockman Award Application
Tractor Operators Contest Manual
Tractor Operator Contest Form
Individual Participation Form